Cross Country Water Supply Corporation offers a variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
Electronic billing options are now available!!!!
Cross Country has partnered with Payment Service Network to offer our members multiple payment and billing options. Here are our new ways to pay:
- Pay or View Online- simply click on the Bill Payment tab right here on the site or you may go to https://www.info.paymentservicenetwork.com/
- Call to Pay- you can call in to the 24/7 IVR system at 1-877-885-7968. They can help you register your account as well.
- Pay on the Mobile App- Download "PSN Payments" from the App Store® or Google Play™. *Register online to set up your password before you use the App. You may also view your blalance due.
****Payment convenience fees apply; $1.00 for check and savings payments; 2.75% (+.50¢ if under $100) for credit and debit card payments.****
Other new features:
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay
- View your balance due online or on the mobile app
- Print receipts, view your bills, view payment history
- Opt out of your paper bill and receive ebillls each month.
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check, or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.